The Umidigi Bison X10 falls in as a much less premium variant to the Bison 2021, which was launched earlier in 2021. The highlights of the drawbacks in buying this gadget over its earlier launched siblings embody lesser RAM, a much less succesful digicam system, and extra.
Where to Buy UmiDigi Bison X10
UmiDigi Bison X10 Key Specs & Features
- 6.53-inch Incell Display, 720 x 1600 Pixels, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Android 11
- 4GB RAM
- Helio P60 Octa-Core Processor
- 64GB Built-in Storage, Supports SD-Card as much as 256GB
- 20MP + 8MP + 5MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- Infrared Thermometer 3.0
- IP68 / IP69k Water / Dust Resistance
- Non-Removable 6150 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The Umidigi Bison X10 could also be much less highly effective when in comparison with the Umidigi Bison, nevertheless, this truth doesn’t terminate its possibilities of having a extra considerable design.
As a matter of truth, the X10 seems to be extra refined, its design occurs to be extra premium trying, no less than to my eyes. It’s legit one of many better-looking rugged smartphones.
On the rear, you can see an AG Matte fiberglass end, which is void of the ridges on the Bison 2021.
What’s extra, additionally, you will discover a sq. digicam module with three cameras and an LED flash, along with the “Bison X, design by Umidigi” branding, which signifies its an Umidigi telephone.
Moving to the entrance panel, we discover a 6.53-inch 720p show, which is barely larger than the 6.3-inch 1080p show on the Bison 2021.
Having a extra considerable designer, doesn’t truly diminish the Bison X10 potential in direction of being a rugged Android smartphone, because it so occurs that we have now equivalent physique toughness parameter coming from the Bison 2021.
Here we have now IP68 ranking for water and dirt resistance, with claims from Umidigi that it could survive in about 1.5m of water for half-hour and might face up to injury mud, dust and sand. Thanks to the rubber re-enforced edges and hard chassis generally, the Bison X10 can be rated to outlive a falls from a peak of 1.8m
Moving on, we even have an IP69K ranking which dictates that the Bison X10 can resist excessive water stress of 100 bar, steam water take a look at and excessive temperature water of 80 ℃.
What’s extra, due to its rubber re-enforced edges, we have now a assist for drop resistance from a peak as much as 1.8m meters. Summing all the pieces collectively leaves us with a an MIL-STD 810G army ranking, exhibiting it could face up to robust terrains.
Coming from the Bison 2021, will present a discount within the pixels on the cameras on the Bison X10.
Here we have now a 20MP pixel major digicam versus the 48MP on the previous. We have an 8MP ultrawide digicam versus the 16MP ultrawide digicam on the previous. However, each ultrawide cameras have a 120° area of view and lastly, we have now a 5MP depth digicam on the rear which is similar as on the previous.
Summing up the rear cameras reveals we have now a triple setup, versus the quad-setup on the Bison 2021. Which is as a result of absence of the macro digicam.
Moving upfront, we have now an 8MP selfie digicam on the UMiDigi Bison X10 as in lieu of the 20MP selfie digicam on the Bison 2021.
Hardware and Software
Both the UMiDigi Bison X10 and the Bison 2021 share characteristic the MediaTek Helio P60 processor, nevertheless, they aren’t all equal so far as the opposite efficiency facilitators go.
Onboard, we have now 4GB RAM in lieu of the 8GB RAM on the previously launched and a 64GB UFS 2.1 storage versus 128GB UFS 2.1 storage. However, we have now a 6150mAh battery which is larger than the 5000mAh battery on the Bison 2021.
On the software program facet, UMiDigi is providing a inventory Android consumer interface which runs on the Android 11 working system.
The Umidigi Bison X10 encompasses a USB type-c port, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC assist, and WiFi connectivity.
Internet connectivity is capped at 4G, which suggests fanatics gained’t have entry to 5G velocity on this gadget.
Umidigi Bison X10 Price and Availability
Umidigi Bison X10 worth begins at round $129 at main on-line shops like AliExpress. The Bison X10 ought to price 75,000 Naira in Nigeria, 23,984 KSH in Kenya, and 1,313 GHC in Ghana.
The Umidigi Bison X10 could be bought from Ali-Express, in addition to different main on-line retail shops.
Umidigi Bison X10 Specs
Here are a number of specs of the Umidigi Bison X10:
- Platform: Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek, Helio P60 (Octa-core 4xCortex-A73 & 4xCortex-A53, as much as 1.8GHz)
- GPU: ARM Mali G72 MP3, as much as 800MHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Storm Gray, Supersonic Yellow, Hack Black
- Dimension: 169.7mm x 82.1mm x 12.9mm
- Weight: 282g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SM
- Display: 6.53-inch, Incell, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 720 x 1600 AG Matte Glass Finish
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 20MP (Primary) + 8MP (Ultrawide) 120° FOV + 5MP (Macro) 3cm Macro Distance
- Rear Camera Features: 1080p, 720p, 480p video recording, 30fps, Ultra wide-angle mode, Steady handheld evening images, Macro mode, Portrait mode, Panorama mode, HDR, AI Beautify, Ultra-wide angle edge distortion correction, Dual LED flash, Face recognition, Real-time filters
- Front Camera: 8MP Camera, f/2.2, AI Beautify, Face Recognition, Selfie Countdown
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes (Up to 256GB)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: B2 /B3 /B5 /B8
- 2G CDMA 1X: 1/X(BC0/BC1)
- 3G WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/6/8/19/(B34/39)/(BC0/BC1)
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28A /28B / 34 /38 /39 /40 /41 /66
- 5G: –
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: –
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: –
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Side-mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-removable 6150mAh Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 10W Capacity