One cannot tell the exact reason he chose to perform in a swimming pool instead of the huge compound he has. It appears he wanted to flaunt his swimming pool and environment but ended up laughing at the wrong side of his mouth.
He has been publicly ridiculed for failing to do the right thing. The reason for his humiliation was that he used an electronic mic that was connected to a power source to sing while in the swimming pool.
According to his critics, Bisa KDei acted irresponsibly because he could have been electrocuted to death for using a live wire in water.
“If u are electrocuted p3 …u go say e be ur house people,” a fan wrote. Another fan of his expressed shock when he saw him with the mic in the water.
Eiiiii Africa paaa
He want to die for know reason 🙀
Electric microphone inside pool🤭
Watch video below: